Monday 15 April 2013

My Ironman Tattoo

So, over the weekend, I went and had my post Ironman tattoo done. No, I did not get the M-dot. If you want to read more about my personal reasons why, please go see this blog entry...

I wanted to get a tattoo to signify my personal achievements in my first Ironman Race. I decided on a peony rose and had it done on my (left) arm on Saturday (13th April). Peony roses are common in many Chinese art work as a sign of Richness and Honour, it is also a rose without thorns.

My personal reason for getting a Peony Rose as my Ironman Tattoo is for the strength in the core (bud) of the flower. Without a strong core, the beautiful petals would be meaningless.

I believe in having a strong core (values) in everything in life. It builds the foundation for success in work, life, family and even triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment